The song “Impossible” by Building 429 reminds us of an amazing characteristic of God…that He is all-powerful. In fact, Scripture makes it very clear that there is no such thing as impossible to God.
Let’s make sure we fully understand what Scripture is, and is not, saying about this. I can’t wait to discover what it might mean for you in the midst of what you are dealing with right now in your life.
On this episode I discuss:
- How our hearts are full of plans, but God’s purpose prevails – Proverbs 19:21
- Some bad advice about what is and is not impossible and why
- How it was not impossible for God to make an old barren woman bear a son – Genesis 18:14
- How it was not impossible for God to fill an empty stream bed with water for a thirsty army – 2 Kings 3:18
- How it was not impossible for God to have a young virgin bear the Son of God – Luke 1:37
- How with man there are things that ARE impossible – Matthew 19:23-26
- How with God NOTHING is impossible – Matthew 19:23-26
- Jeremiah’s confession to God that nothing is too difficult for Him – Jeremiah 32
- God’s confirmation that Jeremiah is right…nothing is too hard for Him – Jeremiah 32:27
- Jeremiah’s circumstance that seemed impossible that God declared possible for Him and a detailed description of how He was going to handle it
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single by clicking the link below.