There is so much to learn about how to love from Jesus. My prayer, and the prayer found in this week’s song “Proof of Your Love” by For King & Country, is that my life will be the proof that God’s perfect love is in me.
Meditating on what His Word says about love is a great place to start!
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- How this song inspired my 11-year-old daughter to pick up her Bible and read!
- Love is sacrificial – John 15:12-13
- We can’t lay down our lives for others when we think we’re better than others
- How did Jesus view Himself? Philippians 2:6-8
- Paul’s challenge to us – Philippians 2:3-5
- The Bible interaction tool of placing yourself in the Scripture
- 1 Corinthians 13 in the New Living Translation and The Message
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album by clicking the links below
This Week’s Challenge
Click Below to Listen to the Podcast Now!