When you strip everything away and focus intently on the baby Jesus of the Bible, you will see what For King & Country describes in their song, “Baby Boy” — you will see a king without a crown, a baby boy without a bed and unexpected majesty.
Hopefully at the end of our study we will respond as the band does with a resounding, “Alleluia, what a King!”
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The epic crescendo of the arrival of baby Jesus
- How God had this plan from the beginning
- The fullness of time found in Galatians 4:4-5
- God beginning with the end in mind even before He made the world in Ephesians 1:4-5
- God’s plan is all about relationship
- Jesus was not just a willing participant, but was in on the planning John 1:1-5, 14
- Focusing on the details of Jesus revealed in Luke 1 & 2
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album from Amazon – click below