What if you could have that ONE relationship where, no matter how bad you mess things up, the other One won’t let go? Our Heavenly Father offers us that stability and consistency we desperately want.
Let’s learn more about our Father, who holds us close.
In this episode, I discuss:
- Taking a B.I.T.E. out of Scripture – this week’s Bible Interaction Tool Exercises include:
- Consult an overview
- Read in context
- Start with God
- Compare and contrast
- Make a list
- Meditate on Scripture
- The 30 Day Music Challenge
- A trusted overview of Isaiah – BibleProject.com
- How God not only holds us, but carries us – Isaiah 40:11
- How God holds us, has the power to keep us, and has our good at heart – Isaiah 41:10
- Staying faithful to study God’s Word no matter the stage of experience you are in
- Starting with God when you approach Scripture
- Using questions to spur on additional study or leaving them unanswered while you meditate on the parts you do understand
- An article on “recompense” – GotQuestions.org
- Correcting any wrong thinking that may say we are hidden from God’s sight or that He is indifferent – Isaiah 40:27-31
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
More Than a Song Playlist
- Lyrics – NewReleaseToday.com
- Chords – Essential Worship
- The Story Behind the Song “Hold On To Me” by Lauren Daigle – YouTube Video
- Commentary on Isaiah – BibleStudyTools.com
This Week’s Challenge
Read Isaiah 40 and 41 and note the characteristics, conduct, and concerns of our mighty Creator. Figure out how these chapters of Isaiah fit into the whole by watching the overview videos over at BibleProject.com. Make a list, compare and contrast, and meditate on all that God has revealed Himself to be. Then turn in trust despite your current circumstances knowing that He’s holding on to you.