This week’s song, “Just Say Jesus” by 7eventh Time Down, is a wonderful anthem to all of us who have come to the end of our rope. The name of Jesus is a powerful representation of God and holds power in our lives. On today’s episode we see proof of this power in Scripture.
I hope you will release this same power in your life through the name of Jesus.
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The study tip of using the section titles in your Bible to help you find your way
- An interview with the band from Creation West 2014
- A mini-lesson from the lives of Peter and John found in Acts 3
- The time when Peter and John are arrested in Acts 4
- A name as authority
- Peter’s cross-reference to Psalm 118
- The enemy’s tactic of limiting the use of the name of Jesus
- Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life – John 14:6
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the music video on YouTube below.
Download the single or album from Amazon – click below