Separation anxiety doesn’t just happen in children. It happens in our hearts as well. Paul, the author of Romans, even gave us fairly detailed lists of things that we might fear could separate us from God’s love. Thankfully, the verdict is in…NOTHING can ever separate us from God’s love.
On this episode, I discuss:
- Our memory verse in context – Romans 8:35-39
- Paul’s list of areas that we may fear can separate us from God’s love
- A deeper look at the word “separate”
- How our own separation anxiety may display itself in our lives and how to address it
- An amazing discovery about what it means to be “more than conquerors”
- How Paul is convinced of this week’s truth and how we can be, too
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode!
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video below.
- Download “Nothing Ever (Could Separate Us)” from iTunes
- Story behind the song – YouTube Video by Citizen Way
- Romans 1:7
- Word study for “separate”
- C.H. Spurgeon’s Sermon, “More Than Conquerors”
- Word study for “convinced”