In college, my friends and I would pump each other up by saying, “You’re good enough, you’re smart enough and doggone it…people like you!” I can’t say that is EXACTLY what Scripture says, but the sentiment surely is found in God’s Word AND in this week’s song by Dara Maclean.
I hope you find encouragement from this week’s episode, because, dear friend…you ARE wanted!
On this episode I discuss:
- Isaiah 41:9 – our memory verse for this week
- The context of Isaiah
- The fact that we have an enemy and he is described in Scripture as our “accuser”
- 1 Peter 2:9 – a New Testament reference to the fact that we are chosen
- A piece of my personal story and why I believe that I am wanted despite my life’s circumstances
- Psalm 139 – I just highlight a few verses from this Psalm in this episode, but I want you to “soak” in it this week
- Jeremiah 29:10-13
- Your challenge this week based on Scripture
If you have never heard the song before, you can watch the official music video below.
Additional Links and Resources
- Download “Wanted” from iTunes
- New Release Tuesday Interview with Dara Maclean about her song “Wanted”
- Additional verses referenced in this episode:
This week’s challenge…comment below!
How can you show others the goodness of God because you are wanted and so are they?