What advice would you give to a younger you? For King and Country answers this question through their new single “Fix My Eyes”. We use this song to point us back to Scripture to see what God’s Word teaches about fixing our eyes as well.
It will be an interesting discussion with challenges to get you into God’s Word on your own this week.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- Advice the world gives when asked the question, “What advice would you give to a younger you?”
- Advice God’s Word gives when asked the same question
- Love like I’m not scared – John 15:12-13
- Give when it’s not fair – Matthew 5:39-42
- Live life for another – 1 Peter 1:22
- Take time for a brother – Acts 4:32-35
- Fight for the weak ones – Psalm 82:3-4
- Speak out for freedom – Romans 6:22
- Find faith in the battle – 1 Peter 1:6-7
- Stand tall – 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- Fixing our eyes
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode!
Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can hear the official audio on YouTube below.
- Download “Fix My Eyes” by For King and Country on iTunes
- I love this live version of this song – Performed Live at Saddleback Church
- More Than a Song – Episode 1 – Where It All Began
This Week’s Challenge
Read our featured “fix my eyes” verses in context and spend some time meditating, doing word studies, writing your thoughts in a journal, reading in multiple versions, etc. Featured verses are Hebrews 12:2-3, 2 Corinthians 4:18 and Psalm 119:5