Are you a crazy kitchen dancer? When you hear a good song, is it possible for you to keep your feet still? This week’s song, “Shake”, by Mercy Me encourages us to do a happy dance because we have been made new in Christ. Colossians chapter three adds to our joy when we discover that in Christ we get a whole new wardrobe.
On this episode I discuss:
- Crazy kitchen dancers
- King David dancing with all his might (2 Samuel 6:14)
- Permission to dance found in Psalm 149:3
- Our memory verse in Colossians 3 and its complement in 2 Corinthians 5:17
- The Message version and when you should use it
- Colossians 3 in The Message version
- My daughter’s baptism story this last week
- My intentions for this podcast each week and my hope for you
- The danger of deciding to read and study your Bible more
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode!
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video below.
This Week’s Challenge
Read Colossians and spend extra time in Chapter 3.