Think about the person you love the deepest. Are you picturing that person in your mind? Now think of the top 3 qualities you love about that person. What a great exercise to put into words why our feelings are so strong. A better exercise is to turn around and tell that person the top 3 qualities you thought of! This week’s song, “Good Good Father” by Chris Tomlin led me to consider why I think of God as my good, good Father.
This song also leads us to Scripture to add more qualities to our own mental lists.
On this episode I discuss:
- My story and why I consider God my good, good Father
- The exercise I went through to describe God’s qualities most precious to me
- My list of God’s characteristics and what they mean to me
- How the song led me to this week’s memory verse – Psalm 18:30
- Considering God’s perfect ways, His trustworthiness and His protection
- Adding characteristics to my list from Psalm 18
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can hear the official audio version on YouTube below.
Download the single by clicking the link below.