Have you been abandoned? Rejected? Falsely accused? Let me encourage your heart…that’s not God’s style. In fact, His Word is filled with promises that He will never do any of those things…even if those closest to you do. Rend Collective’s song, “You Will Never Run” reminds us of this promise and drove me to Psalm 27 this week to see how David responded in these same circumstances.
Interestingly enough, David responded like Rend Collective…in praise and singing, and leaves us with a bundle of verses/truths to mediate on.
On this episode I discuss:
- If God will never run away, then where is He? Consider Psalms 139:5, Psalms 103:19 and Psalms 34:18
- When Jesus discusses how we are “forever” HIS – John 10:27-29
- God is not into playing games
- Even if those closest to you abandon you, the Lord will hold you close – Psalm 27:10
- What I mean when I ask you to meditate on God’s Word
- Meditating on Psalm 27 – I unpack it verse by verse
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
Download the single or album by clicking the link below.