The song “Impossible” by Building 429 reminds us of an amazing characteristic of God…that He is all-powerful. In fact, Scripture makes it very clear that there is no such thing as impossible to God.
Let’s make sure we fully understand what Scripture is, and is not, saying about this. I can’t wait to discover what it might mean for you in the midst of what you are dealing with right now in your life.
On this episode I discuss:
- How our hearts are full of plans, but God’s purpose prevails – Proverbs 19:21
- Some bad advice about what is and is not impossible and why
- How it was not impossible for God to make an old barren woman bear a son – Genesis 18:14
- How it was not impossible for God to fill an empty stream bed with water for a thirsty army – 2 Kings 3:18
- How it was not impossible for God to have a young virgin bear the Son of God – Luke 1:37
- How with man there are things that ARE impossible – Matthew 19:23-26
- How with God NOTHING is impossible – Matthew 19:23-26
- Jeremiah’s confession to God that nothing is too difficult for Him – Jeremiah 32
- God’s confirmation that Jeremiah is right…nothing is too hard for Him – Jeremiah 32:27
- Jeremiah’s circumstance that seemed impossible that God declared possible for Him and a detailed description of how He was going to handle it
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single by clicking the link below.