God is creative. He never tires of finding new ways of speaking to you. This is made so clear through Chris August’s song, “The Maker.” As we use this song to step into God’s Word, may we simultaneously step outside. May we stop, look and listen to the Creator revealing His eternal power and divine nature through His creation.
We can develop a deeper understanding of the Maker by developing our ability to appreciate the masterpiece of creation that the Maker has blessed us with.
On this episode I discuss:
- We can see God’s invisible qualities through everything God has made – Romans 1:20
- The Maker LOVES YOU!
- Seeing the familiar in a fresh light
- Learning to appreciate the Artist through His masterpieces
- Being open to new ways that God wants to speak to you
- The Maker has given all of heaven and earth to us to enjoy its beauty – Psalm 115
- Rejecting God and trading God’s truth for a lie leads to worshiping created things rather than the Creator – Romans 1:18-25
- No aspect of creation will ever compare to the expression of love God gave us through the gift of His Son
- Story behind the song – an interview with Chris August by Kevin Davis with NewReleaseTuesday.com
- The first step of stepping out in faith should be to the Word of God
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album by clicking the links below