What is it about this time of year that we are so willing to try new things? I’m not sure, but it’s as good a time as any to jump into Scripture and Royal Tailor’s song, “Making Me New” helps us do just that!
In Christ we are a new creation and that is a reason to get up and celebrate!
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The story of Nicodemus and Jesus and their discussion about being born again
- John 3:1-21
- If you saw Jesus’ answer prior to hearing the question, what do you think the question was?
- Jesus leaving everything for us
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 – In Christ we are a new creation
- The Stupendous Reality of Being “in Christ Jesus” article on DesiringGod.org
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
This Week’s Challenge
Click Below to Listen to the Podcast Now!