What is it about this time of year that we are so willing to try new things? I’m not sure, but it’s as good a time as any to jump into Scripture and Royal Tailor’s song, “Making Me New” helps us do just that!
In Christ we are a new creation and that is a reason to get up and celebrate!
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The story of Nicodemus and Jesus and their discussion about being born again
- John 3:1-21
- If you saw Jesus’ answer prior to hearing the question, what do you think the question was?
- Jesus leaving everything for us
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 – In Christ we are a new creation
- The Stupendous Reality of Being “in Christ Jesus” article on DesiringGod.org
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official music video on YouTube below.
This Week’s Challenge
Click Below to Listen to the Podcast Now!