When you strip everything away and focus intently on the baby Jesus of the Bible, you will see what For King & Country describes in their song, “Baby Boy” — you will see a king without a crown, a baby boy without a bed and unexpected majesty.
Hopefully at the end of our study we will respond as the band does with a resounding, “Alleluia, what a King!”
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The epic crescendo of the arrival of baby Jesus
- How God had this plan from the beginning
- The fullness of time found in Galatians 4:4-5
- God beginning with the end in mind even before He made the world in Ephesians 1:4-5
- God’s plan is all about relationship
- Jesus was not just a willing participant, but was in on the planning John 1:1-5, 14
- Focusing on the details of Jesus revealed in Luke 1 & 2
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album from Amazon – click below