What is the formula for living the abundant life Jesus came to give us? Well, Jamie Grace gives us some clues in her song, “Do Life Big”. We jump into a memory verse we’ve had before, but explore the context even more.
How would you define a big life?
On this episode I discuss:
- How I chose this week’s song
- Slowing down
- The voice of the Holy Spirit
- John 16:12-15
- Isaiah 30:20-21
- John 10:10 (this week’s memory verse)
- Bible study tip of looking at headings to discover context
- John 10:1-5
- John 10:6-11
- Examples of Christ doing life big during His ministry
- Doing life big doesn’t exclude pain
- Doing life big doesn’t mean moving, but thriving where we’re planted
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album from Amazon – click below
This Week’s Challenge
Spend some time in the New Testament this week and read the stories of Jesus’ ministry here on earth. Make note of how HE loved of how HE served and how HE gave. If we can incorporate those things in our lives…we will surely be living the abundant life He came to give us.