In its purest form the song, “Indescribable” by Chris Tomlin acknowledges the greatness of God and then responds in worship.
I want my life to follow that pattern, don’t you?
On this episode I discuss:
- Psalm 33:6
- Genesis 1:1, 3
- Louie Giglio’s “Indescribable” devotion on GodTube
- Isaiah 40
- The story behind the song written by Laura Story
- Romans 1:20
- How we can look at creation and see God revealed and even in that revelation He is indescribable!
- Job 38
- Episode 17
- Our insignificance compared with God’s significance – and yet He knows us intimately
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch a lyric video on YouTube below.
- Download the single or the entire album from Amazon – click below
- Purchase the unabridged presentation by Louie Giglio
This Week’s Challenge
Spend some time in Isaiah 40 this week. Contemplate how indescribable God really is. Then respond in worship. Consider using Job 38 as a resource of characteristics of God.