This week’s song, “Just Say Jesus” by 7eventh Time Down, is a wonderful anthem to all of us who have come to the end of our rope. The name of Jesus is a powerful representation of God and holds power in our lives. On today’s episode we see proof of this power in Scripture.
I hope you will release this same power in your life through the name of Jesus.
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- Taking a B.I.T.E. out of Scripture – this week’s Bible Interaction Tool Exercises include:
- Read in context
- Follow the cross reference
- Use section headings to get your bearings
- An interview with the band from Creation West 2014
- A mini-lesson from the lives of Peter and John found in Acts 3
- The time when Peter and John are arrested in Acts 4
- A name as authority
- Peter’s cross-reference to Psalm 118
- The enemy’s tactic of limiting the use of the name of Jesus
- Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life – John 14:6
Subscribe/Follow More Than a Song and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher RadioFollow in Spotify
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the music video on YouTube below.