What is your agenda? If you enter a conversation with an agenda, you have a plan for the direction of the discussion. When you receive an agenda for a meeting, it is the leader’s plan for the direction of the meeting. What is your agenda — your plan — for your life? Does it match God’s agenda? Tenth Avenue North’s song, “What You Want” leads us to search out the Scripture for what God’s agenda.
In fact, I take filter the search even further to seek out what brings God delight. Are you ready to go exploring?
On this episode I discuss:
- As an only child with many father figures in my life, I often wanted to please them
- The desire to please those we love
- Exploring Scriptures that declare what God delights in
- The B.I.T.E.s – Bible Interaction Tool Exercises – for the week include:
- Exploring a topic – use this tool to help
- Read the context
- Remember the people in the Bible are REAL
- Make a list
- What does God NOT delight in
- What God DOES delight in – Hosea 6:6
- The word picture God asks Hosea to live out
- The type of sacrifice God desires
- Praying that God would break our heart over our own betrayal
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video on YouTube below.
Download the single or pre-order the entire album by clicking cover below.