This week’s song, “Just Say Jesus” by 7eventh Time Down, is a wonderful anthem to all of us who have come to the end of our rope. The name of Jesus is a powerful representation of God and holds power in our lives. On today’s episode we see proof of this power in Scripture.
I hope you will release this same power in your life through the name of Jesus.
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- The study tip of using the section titles in your Bible to help you find your way
- An interview with the band from Creation West 2014
- A mini-lesson from the lives of Peter and John found in Acts 3
- The time when Peter and John are arrested in Acts 4
- A name as authority
- Peter’s cross-reference to Psalm 118
- The enemy’s tactic of limiting the use of the name of Jesus
- Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life – John 14:6
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in Stitcher Radio
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the music video on YouTube below.
Download the single or album from Amazon – click below